Want to know more about my professional background? Great!
You can download/view my resume here. I will be adding portfolio items to this site over time.
I am currently a Solutions Architect and Sales Engineer. A fancy way of saying that I create technical build plans for large software projects. I have a natural predisposition to solve problems in addition to an engineering background... I originally studied to be a mechanical engineer, then cultivated an interest in web programming. Early in my career, I found great value in staying current with programming technologies, but also the need to develop other skills to maintain applicability later in life. I love business and sales in addition to technology. Veteran programmers tend to be well suited for management positions if their personality fits. Such growth also requires a degree of humility and open-mindedness.
- Attended many conferences and camps related to Drupal, content strategy, and UX
- DrupalCon Global 2020 Session Presentation
- DrupalCon Global 2020 Session Selection Committee
- Baltimore DrupalCamp 2019 Session Presentations
- DrupalCon Seattle 2019 Session Selection Committee
- Talking Drupal Podcast Episode #203 (2019)
- Talking Drupal Podcast Episode #192 (2019)
- Baltimore DrupalCamp 2018 Session Presentation
- DrupalCon Nashville 2018 Session Selection Committee
- Baltimore UX Meetup (since 2018)
- DrupalCon Baltimore 2017 Session Selection Committee
- Baltimore Drupal Meetup (since 2008)
- Certified Scrum Master (Feb. 2019)
- Growth-Driven Design Certification (Dec. 2016)
- Drupal Site Builder Certification (Dec. 2015)